Corporate Social responsibility at Lejan Energy
At LeJan Energy we understand that we have a responsibility to our society and we have made Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) an integral part of our business culture.
While we provide a cheaper energy alternative, we create jobs, recycle waste and reduce pressure on the environment.
Below are environmental practices we follow:
- Efforts to reduce environmental impact: At Lejan Energy Ltd, we always remember to take the global environment into consideration, we actively promote efforts to reduce the environmental impact of our business activities, including taking various measures to prevent global warming. We partner and participate in tree planting events and advocate for reforestation.
- Regulations governing waste: In order to reduce the environmental impact of our corporate activities, we comply with all laws and ordinances relating to the proper disposal of industrial waste as well as those relating to recycling and the essay writing conservation and effective use of resources.
- Pollution prevention: All our activities are geared towards pollution prevention and reduction through compliance with all laws and regulations aimed at preventing pollution, including air, water and soil pollution, as well as noise.
- Environmental protection and conservation: Our briquettes are eco-friendly, 100% recycled, 100% organic, green energy for a modern world.
In line with the above we support the 4Rs of Environmental Protection.
- Reduce: We use or buy only what we really need – there is no waste to treat when there is no waste to begin with.
- Reuse: We don’t throw away items that are reusable.
We reduce waste by making full use of any item.
We make full use of the locally available raw materials both from charcoal dust and fines and agricultural residues to manufacture the briquettes.
- Recycle: We recycle raw materials essay writing into meaningful low-cost fuel available for both domestic and commercial uses.
- Replace: We adopt eco-friendly goods or lifestyles. We plant and advocate for tree planting in the community and encourage farmers and industries to adopt healthy practices to replace what’s used.